- The end user shall be referred to as ‘you’, ‘user’, and/or ‘customer’, which is the person who access our website, and its contents or makes use of services offered through our website. The Service Provider, being Kirani Angadi Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (any affiliates, partners and franchisor included) shall be referred to as ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ and provides services to end users. (As described in our terms and conditions)
- We care about your privacy and the protection of any information that we may collect or possess about you. Such information is collected from you when you use any of our mobile applications, websites, and other products and services and through other interactions and/or communications you have with us. This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected and used by us. This Policy also applies to all individuals, located anywhere in the world, that make use of our website and services.
- The party/ies agree that the company retains the exclusive right to amend or modify the policy and the Terms without any prior permission or intimation. The user also agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect and be accepted as soon as it is published on the website. The user has to check the policy and terms and conditions, and stay updated on their provisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented all amendments or modifications made to the Policy and Terms. If the user complies with the policy and terms and conditions, they are granted personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use our website.
What information do we collect?
All information that is provided by you shall be stored by us including but not limited to you creating or modifying an account, requesting a service, contacting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. This information mentioned above includes but is not limited to your name, email, phone number, postal address, identity card information, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for services), delivery notes, home address, identity details and any other information you may choose to provide.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information that we collect to:
- Send you communications we think might be of some interest to you, including but not limited to information about products, services, promotions, news and events of our website and other companies where permissible and according to applicable laws.We also use your collected information to process contest, sweepstakes or other promotion entries and fulfill any awards related entries.
- Personalize and improve our services to provide or recommend features, surveys, content, social connections, referrals, promotions, surveys and advertisements.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our added services, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services at your request (and send related information), develop and extend new features, provide customer support, develop safety features, authenticate users and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal functional operations to prevent fraud and abuse of our website services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing and research; and to monitor and analyze activity and usage trends.
Who do we share your Information with?
- You are aware that we may share your personal information with other entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, to correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our site’s services and to facilitate joint or co-partnered services where such services are provided by two or more business entities.
- You are further aware that we and our affiliates may share/sell some or all of the your personal information with other business entities should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by a business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such a business entity or any new entity will continue to be bound by the said Terms and Policy.
All transactions on our website are protected and secure. Any information entered by you while transacting on our website is always encrypted to protect you against any disclosure to third parties. However, the complete security of your information cannot be guaranteed under all circumstances. Your are given the responsibility of maintaining your account ID and password confidentially.
Your credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the us in any manner. This information is supplied by you directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees it is associated with.
Additionally, you are aware that you may encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of our website that are placed by third parties or affiliates. You expressly agree and acknowledge that we do not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that we are in no way responsible for the same, and that you assumes any and all risks with regard to this.
Grievan ce Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction