Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions very carefully. Any use of Service on this Website is subject to your acceptance and compliance with the following Terms and Conditions:
Please go through these ‘terms and conditions’ while using any service on this site. Though in most online businesses, this is the most ignored section, we urge all our users to read these carefully. Your acceptance and our execution of any service is based on your understanding and coming to terms with these ‘terms and conditions’.
The end user shall be referred to as you and/or user, which is the person who access our website and its contents or makes use of services offered through our website. The Service Provider, being Digitizeidea (any affiliates, partners and franchisor included) shall be referred to as ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ and provides services to end users.
By using any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions, legally binding you to our Terms and Conditions irrespective of how a service is used or subscribed. Please do not use or subscribe to our services if you feel that you don’t want to be contractually bound to said Terms and Conditions.
We also reserve the right to modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time and place. Any changes made will be updated in the Terms and Conditions section of our website. A user is required to keep up-to-date of all the changes made because a continued use of our service implies a user’s consent to such changes.
These terms and conditions shall always prevail over any other terms in the event of conflict between parties.
Digitizeidea is a Private Company registered and incorporated in India with our registered office in Bangalore.
The use of Digitizeidea’s services is conditioned on your acceptance of these terms and condition (all the terms without modification) as posted on the company website from time to time. Digitizeidea can, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to any user without assigning any reason for the same.
Eligibility for Use of Service
- Any person above the age of 13 can use this website. By using this website you are agreeing that you are above the age of 13. We do not collect personal information on our website collected from children intentionally. Any minor (under the age of 18) is required to take parental supervision when operating on our website.
- Minors, un-discharged insolvents, unsound mind, etc. and individuals declared incompetent to contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 cannot use our website Digitizeidea.
- Any person availing services on behalf of another person is said to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the website. Such a person can be bound by another user to said terms and conditions.
- Digitizeidea provides users with internet-based services and solutions.
- A user can purchase pre-drafted agreements and contracts, print the same agreement on stamp paper and opt for delivery at your doorstep.
- All orders made have to be accepted by Digitizeidea before delivery of service. We also reserve the right to reject any user or request at any time, without any recourse or change the price at any time.
- Customers that have purchased a service must make a payment for the same. All charges relating to payment of service fee, taxes and charges incurred must be made to Digitizeidea.
- A user may choose for either delivery or soft-copy. The delivery charges are to be borne by the user or customer that has opted for the delivery or shipping route. If you as a customer opt for a soft copy, then you will receive only a downloadable version of the document online, and no other additional service.
- Once a document has been executed, or the status of delivery of the document is underway, the no further modifications or customizations will be permitted nor entertained.
- Any agreement using stamp paper are made on a user’s recommendation. Digitizeidea will not be held responsible in the event of any inaccuracy in the stamp paper recommended.
- Any Government related services initiated by a user does not bind Digitizeidea to a specific timeline for delivery of said services.
Terms of Payment
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Digitizeidea.com to purchase the products and/or services using any payment facility, and the Transaction Price shall be paid by you through your Issuing bank to the Digitizeidea using Payment Facility.
- The payment options made available to you are: Debit/Credit Card transactions, UPI, wallets and netbanking.
- Any credit details supplied will be true and accurate and any payments will be honored by the credit card company on your behalf.
- com reserves the right to refuse transactions made by any user with a prior history of charges including but not limited to breach of any agreements by the user, or violation of any law, or any charges imposed by an issuing bank, or breach of any policy.
- All payment instruments used (including but not limited to credit, debit, cash cards) are processed using a credit card payment gateway or payment infrastructure. The same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
Terms For Offers and Promotions
- Any discounts that may apply will be applied to the total value of the merchandise purchased (including VAT and applicable taxes). The issuance or redemption of a voucher/coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied. The final charge incurred by you will be inclusive of product and customization charges (after application of coupons and/or vouchers). A discount may not be applicable on shipping cost.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, only one voucher, note, gift or coupon can be used per order.
- Discount coupons may, from time to time, be offered to account holders. Such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was registered and offered to. If a refund is needed then the refund will be made in the same way the original payment method was made in. (such as a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of cash on delivery, a cheque)
- Promotional discount coupons may, from time to time, be offered which may apply in respect of certain specified or any purchases made through Digitizeidea.com.
- com may introduce various offers, schemes and/or contest at any time. The terms and conditions for such Schemes or contest shall be separately available on the website.
- com reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing to different promotional schemes tht have been introduced in market at any time. Digitizeidea.com at its discretion can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market at any point in time.
- In case of any query relating to the use of a coupon, credit note, etc. regarding any scheme, please email our customer care at Digitizeidea.com.
- While participating in any Digitizeidea.com contest you hereby agree to release and hold Digitizeidea.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of your participation in the any Contest.
If you create an account with Digitizeidea.com, then you agree that we may send you text messages and emails regarding promotions or notifications as part of our continuing business operations. A user may, at any time, opt out of such text and/or email services by emailing us at Digitizeidea.com, though opting out of such additional services may impact your use of our services.
Delivery and Shipping
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned in the Shipping Disclaimer or in the Terms and Conditions, in the event the order is made to deliver through any courier agency or any third party, Digitizeidea.com does not make any representation or warranty in relation to the delivery of such order. The products will be delivered through a partner delivery company or any other courier company, and the delivery made by them are subject to the Terms and Conditions of such courier companies.
- For products that are shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is merely an estimate. In some cases, your order may be delivered a day prior to or a day after the chosen date of delivery.
- You acknowledge that the requested date of delivery is non-binding. The estimated delivery date depends on the destination to which you want the product to be shipped, and other external factors, including but not limited to the shipping provider’s delivery terms, and delay attributable to such shipping partners.
- Our courier partners may not be able to call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the delivery.
- The delivery once placed cannot be redirected to any other address.
- No deliveries are made by third party courier agencies on any Sunday and Public Holidays.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you track and trace your order.
- Courier partners may sometimes have delays due to holidays or strikes.
- In case if the recipient is unavailable, we will attempt delivery for a second time, and in case the delivery location is incorrect or the recipient refuses to accept the delivery, the delivery shall be deemed to have been made. The courier company will attempt to deliver the package twice before the parcel returns back to the point of origin.
- In the event the delivery is not executed during any of these attempts, you shall still be charged and liable to pay for the order. We will consider the order executed for the cases listed below:
Wrong shipping or delivery address, the recipient is not available, the premises locked, the recipient refusing to accept the delivery, etc. In case if the recipient is not available, they can inform the delivery person to deliver the order to the gate, reception or neighbour.
A user that agrees to the terms and conditions will be a limited user and will not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from this Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that the name Digitizeidea.com is credited and stated as the source and prior written permission of Digitizeidea.com is sought. For clarity, any unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
As a user you agree to not:
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event.
- Have an overtly sexual connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo.
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Uploading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
Intellectual Property Rights
- com owns all rights, intellectual or otherwise, relating to this website including but not limited to any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how (technical or otherwise), trade secrets and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons and hyperlinks. You as a user acknowledge that without the permission and consent of Digitizeidea, none of our content shall be reproduces, distributed or used.
- A user will be solely responsible for the information and content uploaded, including but not limited to data, texts, uploads, documents, images, photographs, etc. With respect to product customization service, you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content onto our website for public viewing and reproduction or use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Copyrighted Material For Limited Use
Content Guidelines And Reviews
We welcome opinions and descriptions of your experiences on our website. Any user availaing of services on Digitizeidea.com must agree to the following:
- Reviews, as well as your profile and the comments you share, are all subject to Content Guidelines.
- If your activity on Digitizeidea.com does not match up to our stipulated content guidelines, we reserve the right to take action as we may think necessary. This could include altering or deleting your reviews or comments, or deleting your account altogether, with or without notice. If you feel your review was deleted in error or unfairly, email us at Digitizeidea.com
- If you see content that does not align with these guidelines or as per what is stipulated in our Terms of Service, please let us know. We consider all reports. However, due to the diversity of our community, it might be possible for content that is disagreeable to you might not meet the criteria to be removed.
Limit of Responsibilities
Digitizeidea.com is responsible for acting only on those instructions that are sent to us and what is actually received, and does not assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities that are not under our control, and that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of any orders you send. Digitizeidea.com is not responsible for any losses in transmission of orders arising out of the use of any Internet Service Provider or caused by any browser software or any computer virus or related problem that may be attributable to services provided by any Internet Service Provider. Digitizeidea.com is not responsible should you give incorrect instructions or if your credit-card payment is not processed by your credit-card company. You understand and agree that any use of Digitizeidea.com does not in any way create or establish a Lawyer-client relationship between you and Digitizeidea.com, its employees, or other agents.
No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of noninfringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials. The information and materials contained in this Website, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided “as is”, as available. Digitizeidea.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials on the Site, and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions that may arise in this information and materials.
You should recognize that content on Digitizeidea.com, including content sent by way of e-mail or newsletter, are provided for your information to help you understand your legal rights. These materials should not be relied on as legal advice and reading and reviewing them is not a substitute for direct consultation with a lawyer about a specific legal problem. This is also not a Government website, nor a website affiliated to any Government body or Office. All endeavours are made to ensure that legal documents provided on our website are in accordance with the latest amendments to law, and are in consonance with the laws of the land, however, we do not guarantee the legal validity of the document.
In no event will Digitizeidea.com be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use of thereof, or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Digitizeidea.com, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Breach of Terms
All services provided on this website are for the sale and use in India only.
Digitizeidea.com may terminate these Terms and Conditions and Policies and/or the Services listed for any reason, including but not limited to breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any of the Policies on Digitizeidea.com, or any other agreement between Digitizeidea.com, and the user in relation to the Digitizeidea.com. A User’s sole right to terminate these Terms and Conditions and the Policies is: by not using the Digitizeidea.com, our platform and by deleting your account with Digitizeidea.com.
Consequences of Termination
Any termination shall not affect liabilities incurred by any user prior to the termination, or for acts performed during the pendency of these Terms and Conditions which may result in a dispute post-termination. Digitizeidea.com and the user availing services provided by Digitizeidea.com shall settle all outstanding dues arising out of these Terms and Conditions and the Policies within 30 days of the termination coming into effect.